Qutoutiao Inc. (NASDAQ:QTT) stock identified change of 18.73% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -79.79% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $1185.2M. QTT stock has been recorded -4.38% away from 50 day moving average and -42.60% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -5.40% off 20-day moving average.
On Sept. 04, 2019, Qutoutiao Inc. (NASDAQ:QTT), a leading operator of mobile content platforms in China, released its unaudited financial results in the second quarter ended June 30, 2019.
Second Quarter 2019 Highlights
- Combined average MAUs1 reached 119.3 million, representing an increase of 250.2% from 34.1 million in the second quarter of 2018, compared to 111.4 million in the previous quarter.
- Combined average DAUs2 reached 38.7 million, representing an increase of 207.6% from 12.6 million in the second quarter of 2018, compared to 37.5 million in the previous quarter.
- Average daily time spent per DAU was 60.0 minutes, representing an increase of 27.5% from 47.0 minutes in the second quarter of 2018, compared to 62.1 minutes in the previous quarter.
- Net revenues increased 187.9% year-over-year to RMB1,385.9 million (US$201.9 million), within the Company’s guided range between RMB1,380 million and RMB1,420 million.
- Net loss was RMB561.3 million (US$81.8 million), compared to net loss of RMB211.8 million in the second quarter of 2018 and net loss of RMB688.2 million in the first quarter of 2019. Net loss margin was 40.5%, compared to 44.0% in the second quarter of 2018 and 61.5% in the first quarter of 2019.
- Non-GAAP net loss was RMB496.3 million (US$72.3 million), compared to non-GAAP net loss of RMB112.8 million in the second quarter of 2018 and non-GAAP net loss of RMB617.7 million in the first quarter of 2019. Non-GAAP net loss margin was 35.8%, compared to 23.4% in the second quarter of 2018 and 55.2% in the first quarter of 2019.
The Technology sector company, Qutoutiao Inc. noticed change of 0.49% to $4.12 along volume of 1667183 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 2039.54K. The stock observed return of -16.43% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 11.65% over one month performance. QTT’s shares are at -6.15% for the quarter is now at -35.12% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 11.02% and for month was at 7.37%. There are 287.67M shares outstanding.
Jeffrey Peterson a blogger and press writer, has worked on topics like earnings reports, hot stocks and market news. He is an experienced professional with 10+ years in research, analysis and reporting. He enjoys taking complex ideas and translating them into content aimed at the general public. He has personal interests in health, fitness, animal care, gardening, travel, world politics, and current social issues, but always willing to learn something new. Jeffrey has a Masters in Applied Finance and Investment. He specializes in income trading using options, is very conservative in his style and believes patience in waiting for the best setups is the key to successful trading. He covers articles for Top Movers category.
Email Contact: [email protected]
House Address: 4226 St Jean Baptiste St, Lac Edouard, Quebec
Zip Code: G0A 2G0
Phone Number: 819-653-7101